Chief Chaos Organizer at Entelechy, a consultancy whose main purpose is helping people and organizations become more collaborative, innovative, flexible and transparent as they flatten hierarchies, improve employee engagement and adapt to an ever-evolving environment. As an artist and passionate expert in knowledge management and culture change, Stephanie advocates for curiosity, playfulness and creative learning as the cornerstones of the journey towards knowledge, a context-sensitive notion whose principles have been educated out of us through production line thinking. Strategy Development, Requirements Analysis, Business Process Development, Problem Solving, Communication and Change Management, as well as Creativity and Innovation are among Stephanie’s areas of expertise.
Aside from her expertise and experience in the realm of Knowledge Management, Stephanie holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Honours from Brock University (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada) and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from McMaster University (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada).
Leandro Loss has developed a career that blends both professional business and academic perspectives. The professional side has been developed mostly working in consulting companies and International Organizations with focus on Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning, to know:
• Business objectives and market positioning alignment (job to be done).
• Organizational culture analysis, its impacts on business performance as well as understanding the most suitable environments for learning.
• Development of unconventional learning strategies.
• Identification of critical knowledge for sustainability and business expansion, as well as feeding the talent supply chain.
• Understanding the stakeholders needs as well as mapping the technology environment to leverage digital transformation results.
• Developing, deploying and evolving Knowledge Management models and practices in order to support Organizational Learning.
• Working as project manager on projects for large clients.
The academic side was developed during my Master degree in Electrical Engineering with focus on Digital Services (a reference model to connect shop floor and ERP systems) as well as a Doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering with focus on Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management in Strategic Alliances.
Currently Leandro occupies the role of Lead for the Knowledge Communities at the World Economic Forum.